Some of my favorite music!!


Saturday, October 1, 2011

First day of school 2011

Not only was it the first day of school for all of them , but also their first day at a new school. They were all very excited although they will all miss Vista! Mom was excited that I wasn't going to be living in the car this year. The boys can ride their bikes and Aliya gets to ride the bus!!
The two bobcats!! So cute!


He was so excited to have a real desk!
I wanna cry they are so big!
There is no way he is old enough to stay at school all day without me. I have to admit I have gone through a few baby withdrawls after having no kids at home all day! Didn't feel like my nest should be empty so soon, :) Then I see these Mom's chasing after two little kids and I remember the days of having two wild and crazy boys to chase after and I forget about those withdrawls!
I better not blink. Before we know it she is going to be dating and driving and hating us. I am enjoying these days while they last!!

1 comment:

Joi Montrief said...

WOW, I can't believe how big your kids are. I bet they were just babies huh? hehe I can't blink or Scotlin will be in Kindergarten too! Sheesh. It was good to see you again, as always, when I was up there. =o)