Some of my favorite music!!


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun!!

Halloween is over and now comes the time to show off cute pictures of my kids. Living in a town with lots of family makes holidays very long and packed full. We had a lot of fun. Here they are before the festivities took place.


Aliya decided she wanted to be a zombie princess. For any of you who have older girls and are forced to watch Hannah Montana, she wanted to look like Hannah did in the Zombie Slayer episode. I think we did pretty good.





Landon wanted to be a pirate. Again. He was a pirate last year. I am glad cause this year we found a cute pirate costume. This is the face he thinks pirates make. He makes me laugh.


Grant wanted to be superman. I talked him into this adorable lion costume instead. Just one more year of cute costumes. I told him he was king of the jungle. He liked that idea. He wanted me to call him lion all day.



I love this picture. Landon and Caydence are in the same preschool class. They had a little party today with fun and games. Cute cousins.



TRICK OR TREAT!!

Just one of our many stops throughout the night. Grandma and Grandpa Campbell love to see the kids all dressed up.


Aiden and Landon are not only cousins, but best friends.

We stopped at Grandma and Grandpa Cazier's. Neal's Mom dressed up as a nerd for work today. I love it.


We had a great night. We all came home and crashed. Except me cause I decided to get this post done for my Mom and Dad to see pictures of the kids. I hope all of you had a great Halloween.

3 comments:

♥ et said...

you did a great job! the kids all looked so cute. i quite enjoy the hannah montana look, i noticed LOTS of girls were being her as herself, i'm glad Aliya was original. I love what landon thinks pirates faces look like. too cute. your lil' king of the jungle is just a doll. glad you got one more "cute" year out of your babe. this blog turned out super cute by the way... you need to give yourself LOTS more credit.

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

I could barely pull off one kid in a costume that is basically an outfit... I can't even wrap my head around how yo uget 3 kids dressed and with make up on. I'm glad Lo doesn't live too close to you because then she'd feel jipped to have me as a mom. hehehe

James Hesch said...

oh wow. it looks like they all had a lot of fun! they always loved Halloween and they were always so creative with their costumes (Aliya) haha your kids are so funny!!