Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Landaloo is 8!!

I cant believe my Landaloo is 8. It seems like yesterday I was rushing to the hospital thinking there was no way I could be in labor since it was 5 weeks before his due date. He was here in a few pushes, such a small little thing with no eyelashes, eyebrows or fingernails, but he was healthy and that was all we cared about. He did have the cutest little dimples like his Daddy!! We are so very proud of Landon. We could not ask for a better kid.
We moved the day of his birthday, poor kid. We ended up having a swimming party at my Grandparents pool. So fun and not a lot of clean up. My kind of party!
Landon and Aiden! Best buddies.
Say cheese Cay!!
Sweet Gage! I was trying to get his sweet smile, but he wasn't cooperating.
Grandpa Campbell and Granters. :)
Those blue eyes melt my heart!!
Grant spraying the party goers. :)
Declan's turn!
Sweet Cay!
The birthday boy with frosting all over his face!
Thanks Nana and Papa for the games!!
These kids need to stop growing up so fast!!

No comments: