Some of my favorite music!!


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Landon's baptism! (August 6th 2011)

Our little boy was baptized!! So hard to believe he is old enough. Landon has been talking about this day for so long. It was so sweet and inspiring to see how serious he was taking his baptism. I love this boy and am so proud of the choices he is making. He is such an amazing kid and I am so proud he is wanting to make these choices.

My two handsome guys!!
He is so sweet!!
Landon's baptism was also sort of a last reunion for my family before James and Josh moved their families to Washington state to open up ZAGG kiosks. So proud of these boys! Love you guys!!
Hahaha.... I just love this and so did she!!
Sweet Ellie!!
Landon with Great Grandpa and Grandma Campbell!! I love having them at these family events!

Nana and Papa! Thanks Dad for all the pictures!!
My wild and crazy boys!!
Oh my!
Aliya was on baby duty and she loved every minute of it!!
Pretty girl Caydence!! She is next to be baptized and she is so excited!
I just love this little boy!!
Angie and Nate!!
I absolutely love this pic of Declan! He is such a cute little boy!

A baptized boy! He kept asking me if he looks different!! Absolutely!
She is going to be an awesome babysitter! She is counting down till she is twelve when I will let her start babysitting other peoples kids!!
Daddy and Ellie having some fun!!

Sisters! :)
Thanks Nana for all your help with the baptism set up and decor!
So happy to have Grandma and Grandpa Cazier there. Thanks Grandma for playing the piano!!!
Oh Brittany how I love you and your fun and sometimes crazy personality!!
Ellie and Aliya!!
So happy everyone could be there to celebrate Landon's special day!!!

No comments: