Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aliya's 11th birthday!

It is NOT possible that our little girl is 11. We told her the aging stops now. There is no more. I am not sure we could handle 12. :) It's totally with in our rights as parents to stop aging, right???
Here is the birthday girl before school. Zurang helped me decorate the night before. It was so nice to have someone to help me and to talk to me while I decorate till all hours of the night. haha..
Zurang gave Aliya some Origami paper and wrapped it up in Origami. :)
The flowers Nana and Papa sent!
Aliya, we are so very proud of the beautiful, smart, talented young woman you are becoming. We are constantly amazed by you!
We went to Pizza factory for dinner and invited the fam! The kids love this fire truck.
Daddy and Aliya!! :)
Zurang and Aliya!!
Savannah and Aliya!
These girls are too funny! They make me laugh all the time!
Silly girls!!

Pizza Factory made her an 11 pizza! How fun!

Yummy!!
Some of the party goers!!
Happy Birthday to you....
haha...:)

Licking the candles is a must!!
Love that smile!! I hope you had a great birthday baby girl! We love you very much!!

No comments: