Some of my favorite music!!


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas 2010


I am just kicking myself. I got a new camera and apparently should not of used it until I knew how to use the dang thing cause I deleted all my photos from Christmas day. :( I am one sad mama! At least I have a few cute pics and my memories. Mom and Dad were here this year. It was such a great Christmas. Lots and Lots of people in my house. Angie, Terry and Paige stayed with us also and I could not of been happier. What's Christmas without the loud noise and a million people running around??




This was my attempt at trying to do a simple Christmas picture for our Christmas Card. What? You didn't get a Christmas Card from us?? Must of been lost in the mail. ;) My cute kids with my cute house in the background. Love my house when it looks like Christmas threw up all over it!



The kids with Santa at the ward Christmas party!
This is probably the first picture of Landon and Santa in four years. He is afraid... ummm.... I mean he is too old to sit on Santa's lap! :)
She's not too old, especially when there is candy involved for sitting on Santa's lap!
Annual cookie decorating night!

And Nana was there. Yay!
Handsome boy with beautiful eyes!
An evening would not be complete without Neal playing airplane or throwing a kid in the air!
Sweet Ellie girl with her daddy!
That's all the photos I have from Christmas. Makes me so sad, but just take my word for it that it was such a wonderful holiday!

No comments: