Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bateman family visit June 2011

It's hard to believe this was the third summer that Karen and the kids (minus Taylor) have come to visit us. We always have such a great time and it's always good to catch up for an entire week. The kids fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but they always love to be around each other and are always sad to have to say goodbye! We spent a lot of time at the pool since they are not used to the intense heat. :)

My sweet handsome Landon!!
Cute little Bridger pushing his car around!
Emilee drawing me a picture for my birthday! She was so sweet and drew chalk pictures all over the driveway for me! Sweet girl!
My oh my, he is adorable! Trying on Aliya's wig!! haha...
Aliya and Sage doing what they do best, being goofy!
Sweet Gabe!
Planking Landon!
Planking Grant!
Planking Aliya!
Sage was being a difficult subject for my picture taking madness!! At least I got her pretty smile!
The cute boys!!
Grant, where did you go??
Love this photo of Landon!!
Em!
Sunbathing girl!!
He is such a cutie pie and keeps Karen on her toes!
The girls wanted to have a lemonade stand! They even made their own freshly squeezed lemonade! It was yummy also!

Painting!!!
Neal was teaching him to play on the Ipad! We start them early in our house!!
To this day, Karen and I still have not had a picture taken together (besides when we were 14 and believe me that wasn't pretty :)). One day!! I always really enjoy when Karen comes to visit. We text throughout the year, but I love the week they come to visit so we can really talk and we always end up having a great time!! She is a great friend and I am so thankful we were able to reconnect and that I have the opportunity to know her family!!

No comments: