Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer fun in the sun 2011

We had a relaxing summer hanging by the pool most every day. There was a lot of stressful things going on and so it was nice just to sit in the sun and let the kids wear themselves out swimming. Oh and we got to see Jason, Katie and the kids a lot also. That was a big plus!
Trey being super cute as usual.
If Neal is in the pool there are kids hanging on him. It's just something that is a certainty.
For most of the summer the pool was super cold. Even tho it was over 100 degrees outside, the water was freezing. So lying on the scolding cement actually felt pretty good.
Kate and Jas catching some rays!!
So fun to have daddy swimming with us every so often throughout the summer!
Pretty sweet dive babe!
We also had some water balloon fights. Not as often as the kids would of liked, but that's only cause it takes me FOREVER to fill them up and I usually end up more wet just filling them up than the kids do throwing them at each other.
Sweet smile!!
Ummm... You better run Landon!
He is a baseball player Grant! You may not want to be that close. :)
Wait till he is armed Landon. Don't throw them at a man who is down!

Handsome boy!
That smile brightens my day!!
Aunt Angie gave Landon a summer haircut! Thanks again Ang!
Oh boy. It was something that's for sure! I am pretty sure I was judged very harshly by a few witnesses to this awesome do. haha... Oh well. He loved it!
Pretty sure Grant broke his nose! It is the first, but I am positive it won't be the last time this nose is broken!
I have a few more posts to do of our summer adventures. It was the craziest summer yet, but all in all I think it ended up just perfect!!

No comments: