Some of my favorite music!!


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vegas trip April 2011




In April my Mom and Dad came to town to visit and we decided to take a day trip to Vegas. It was a lot of fun, mostly. I really hate taking to kids to Vegas. They see things that I really just don't want them to see as children or maybe ever if I can help it. :) It was okay as long as we stayed inside and off the strip! We went to the shark reef and to cheesecake factory. Yum. A lot of the photos are the same, but I just love all of their little faces and don't ever want to forget their many expressions.




Or Cay's sassy poses.
Pretty!
Trying to touch the Reys.

Papa and Nan!
Funny Kids!!

Amazed!
Trey with his bald head!


My sweet kids!!
Sister and Brother. So sweet to watch these two together. Cay is so protective over Trey!

I love how Grant is looking at Nana.
This was after my surgery so I was so pale!
Most of the gang!

Cute smiles!
Pretty Nana!
haha.....
They could of stood here all day!
:)

We really did have such a great day! Nice little break.

No comments: