Some of my favorite music!!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Alice in Wonderland 2010


I was so excited to post the Disney trip that I missed this one. At the end of the school year last year, Aliya performed in her schools production of Alice in Wonderland. She got the part of The Cheshire Cat (There were three). It was such a fun play and she was so great of course. This Alice in Wonderland was set in the 80's. I didn't film her like I normally would because she was pretty much in the whole thing being the narrater and all. She looks adorable tho!!

She had tons of support from her family. Look at cute little Ellie. Wow, she has grown so much over the year!! I forgot what a butterball she used to be. So cute!
Grandma and Grandpa Cazier are so great to come to EVERY performance of Aliya's!!
You guys are so sweet!! She loves when her fam can come see her perform!
Landon is always so proud of sis!!
Even Ty came to watch!!
Wow, I have some cute kids!!
Aliya with the other Cheshire Cats!! They did such a great job and worked so good together!!
The only pic I got of her on stage!! Oh well!!

1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

One of these days I will plan my trip around her performances since it never works out the other way around.