Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mt Rainier!!




This was probably my favorite thing we did! The drive up was a bit scary and reading the brochure about what to do when you encounter a whole list of wild animals! Eek... Mt. Rainer was so incredibly beautiful and breathtaking! It was warm out, but there was a ton of snow everywhere. Especially when we went to the top!


Love this photo with my kiddos!
Oddly enough there was snow everywhere except on the ski slopes. :)
Regular hikers with their hiking sticks!!
The wanderers!
Ty is a brave, brave man. I would not go up against Grant even if my stick was bigger and I think that might be a metal pipe in Grants hand. Ty must have a death wish. :)
So Pretty!
We love snow!
Angel baby!
Awe... so cute!
Love them!
This made me soooo crazy. I was yelling at my kids like a lunatic trying to keep them away from the edge! I think Lo might be crying from Misty doing the same! We were a mess!
They had tons of fun on this snow hill!

Pretty!
Makes me crazy just looking at this picture!
I would not want to be on the receiving end of that snowball! He has a baseball arm!
She was trying to get me with a snowball! haha... and she did get me of course!



Landon found a Rainier lady bug!!
I have loved going through all these photos and thinking about our time with the Walkers!! We really had the best time. Being in Washington was amazing. Every time I go back I realize how much I miss it. It was fun to share this adventure with the kids!

1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

seriously the most fun day of my life. and YES! that was a metal pole Grant was yielding.