Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zoo/Aquarium


Misty took us to an amazing Zoo and Aquarium! The kids had a great time and we even saw real dear roaming around the outside of the zoo!


Brave girl!!
I love the look on Grants face. I can tell he is having some internal struggle on wether or not to do the crazy thing he is thinking about. I love trying to guess what he is imagining in that cute little head of his!
Aliya absolutely loved taking care of Mabel for the two weeks we were there. She was so proud of herself for changing diapers, giving baths and feeding Mabel!
Cute sweet girl!!
Touching some fur!
Oh my heck! She is too dang cute! Love that smile!
Landon and Grant there is a tiger sleeping behind you! :)
There's that smile again!
Landon is jut too cool for school!!

Just too cool! Ummm..not sure why my other kid is trying to poke his eyes out!
Sweet boy!

1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

I can't help but laugh at all of these posts... it was so much fun. Ok, now I'm tearing up because I want you guys to come back... like yesterday.