Some of my favorite music!!


Monday, June 6, 2011

Fathers and Sons 2009


For my first catch up post I need to start small!! I found these pictures and I was so excited! Neal wasn't able to take the boys to Fathers and Sons last year, but the year before that was a special year. It was the first year Landon had ever stayed over night. He usually would cry and tell Neal he could hear the wolves and really wanted to come home. This was also the first year Grant went! They are all very excited for this years Fathers and Sons which will be this summer some time!!

This picture makes me sad seeing how much they have grown in a couple of years! It also makes me happy because they are soo dang cute!!

By the fire of course!!
They love to explore!!

I love that they get to do these little campouts. Now that Neal is at the station full time, it may get tricky, but hopefully they can continue going as much as possible throughout the years!!


1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

I hope he gets the chance to take them too... I'm sure it would be the highlight of their summers. Gosh, they have grown up so much and changed so much. Just when you think they can't possibly be any cuter...