Some of my favorite music!!


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seattle Science Center and the FERRY!!


From the time I told the kids we were going to visit Misty's they had one request, to go on a Ferry! They were so excited. It was so cold and windy outside, but they did not want to come inside!


Beautiful girl!
Such pretty scenery!
I love how they are all cuddling!! Cute!
I love when they hold hands! It makes my heart melt!
She has such a fun bubbly personality!
Funny!
I love this boy!
This bird took the food right out of his fingers. He was so scared, but so happy the bird ate right out of his fingers.
He is not a huge fan of babies, but he sure loves this one!
And it looks like she loves him also!

She jumps at the chance to do these kinds of things!!


With toes pointed and everything!
I love this! She is so funny! She tried on everything!
Too funny!
I remember riding this bike as a teenager! It's still so scary and so unstable! I don't trust Physics!
I went twice and almost peed my pants!
So happy!
Trying to figure out how to make this more useful I am sure!!
I want to kiss those cheeks every day!
Scary bear!!
Cutie Pie!

Our Seattle trip also included a Michael Jackson lazer show and Pike Place Market! The kids most enjoyed all the performers around the market! We also went to a fabulous pizza place (can't recall the name right now)! They gave all the kids some dough to play with while we were waiting for our yummy pizza! It was such a great day! Ty and Misty rock!

1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

Oh my gosh... this was just a year ago and look at how all the kids have changed so much. The pizza place was Zekes... YUMMY! We just had fun everywhere we went.