Some of my favorite music!!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DISNEYLAND June 2010



Like I said in the previous post this was the kids first time to Disneyland and Neals second time. So exciting! Disneyland truly is such a happy place on this earth!! I am almost positive I was more excited to experience this with my kids than I was experiencing Disney when I was younger. We stayed in a hotel close to the park and were able to take a shuttle back and forth!




This is one of my favorite pics from the whole trip. So cute seeing them skip up to the park!!

Of course we needed this shot!!
They wanted a quick picture by this car. Hmmm....
We had a great time rowing on the river. The kids thought it was the coolest thing and the guides made it so fun!!
Bunny ears are Landons favorite thing to do on EVERYONE!!
Taking a break on the train!!
Cute kids!!
Scrunchy faces.......
Why do little boys want to climb on everything?? :)

Grant was too mesmerized by the Buzz Light Year ride that I could not get him to look at the camera!
Why do little boys have to hang on everything?? :)
This was sooo fun. Aliya and Landon got chosen to go through padawan training for the Stars Wars show. So cool!! Landon was in heaven!!
Landon actually got to fight Darth Vader and use the force to push back some storm troopers! It's been a year and we still have not stopped talking about this!
Graduating Padawan training!!
I loved watching how serious he was taking this!!


The tea cups and probably the only picture of Neal. He was there tho. Just took all the pics! Luckily for me Landon is a little scared of every ride at Disneyland!

There is nothing cooler than baseball Mickey!! Don't ya think? :) Landon sure does!
Trying to be a brave boy on the Dumbo ride!!
Holding on. He didn't want to go up so we stayed down.
"Okay Mom. I think we can go up."

We had to get a picture in front of the fire station!!

And on the old engine!!
The kids loved this ball! They could of stayed here for hours!
Grant is our little dare devil. There was no hesitation to go on the Matterhorn. He even wanted the ride to go faster!!

We left straight from Disney on the second day to head home. They passed right out.
I had to hurry and take this picture before they woke up and realized they were being nice to each other!

We had such a fun trip and most importantly it was just nice to be together. Just our little family!!

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

We live so close to Disneyland and I still haven't taken Scotlin there. I think maybe I'm waiting until she can talk more and tell me how much fun she's having. hehe Although I can tell how much fun your kids had just by looking at their huge smiles! =o)

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

Ooooh how fun! I'm so glad you guys had the opportunity to do this. They will never forget it, for sure!!